- Eat peanut butter sandwiches with every "at my desk breakfast" after morning swimming sessions. And add a protein recovery drink.
- Run sub 17:00 on the 5k in the Park course in Guernsey's Saumarez Park http://www.leemerrienrunning.com/park5km to make sure I have got my run to where it should be.
- Practice transitions again as I was loosing "free" time on them in 2014
- Diligently foam roller my lower limbs at least three times a week, and don't shy off doing some extra calf raises. Know your weaknesses.
- And finally - one to please my yoga teacher, persevere with handstand practice - just because it is a challenge. Power Yoga Guernsey.
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
My 5 2015 triathlon related resolutions
Here's the five things I want to do in 2015 to help me towards my season goal of racing the best I can for Team Guernsey at The Island Games in Jersey.
Posted by Alan Rowe at 7:31 AM